1 cup rolled oats
3/4 cup plain flour
30g ground, roasted Wattleseed
1/2 cup sugar
1 tablespoon golden syrup
1 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
125g melted butter or margarine
2 tablespoons boiling water
1 Set oven at 160C
2.Mix oats, flour and sugar together
3. Wattle seed, heat gently in frying pan or saucepan to release flavour adding to mix..
4. Mix golden syrup, warm Wattleseed, soda and boiling water, while frothing add melted butter and pour into dry ingredients. Mix thoroughly
5. Place spoonful onto oven tray, allowing room for mixture to spread.
6. Bake at 160C for 18-20 minutes (this will depend on individual ovens, just keep an "eye out" for them)
7. Allow to cool on biscuit rack