and 1/2 cups (400ml) white wine vinegar
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 teaspoons (10g) castor sugar
2 teaspoons (10g) ground, lemon myrtle
1/2 teaspoon ground mountain pepper
2 and 1/2 cups (600ml) olive or salad oil
1. Combine the vinegar, salt and sugar in a stainless-steel pot and heat gently until the sugar has dissolved.
2. Remove from heat and add the lemon myrtle and mountain pepper. The heat will help the release the natural oils in the lemon myrtle and mountain pepper.
3. Once the mixture is cool, slowly whisk in the oil.
4. This dressing will seperate if left to stand, so give it a shake or stir befre using it on your favourite salad or drizzled over bfreshly cooked chicken or fish.
5. This dressing will keep indefinitely if refrigerated.