This salad is so refreshing, I've just taken it down the bush track adding and substituting some Australian native flavours...hope you like it.
Into a bowl:
• 1/2 cup freshly squeezed orange juice
• 1/4 cup olive oil
• Good grind of Tasmanian Mountain Pepperberries
• 1 teaspoon of Aniseed Myrtle
• 1 level teaspoon of ground cumin
• 1/2 a red onion cut into finely sliced discs
• 2 oranges, cut off the peel and cut into discs
• 2 tomatoes chopped into wedges
• 1/2 cup pitted Kalamata Olives
• 1/2 cup chopped coriander
Mix together and refrigerate until serving time.